Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Return Day Minus One

Today is it. Today is my very last day in Vienna. I seriously cannot believe it is nearly over. Everything has simply rushed right on by. It seems like I just got here, though it really has been about four fantastic months. This past week alone has been great. Corrina, Sara, and I were able to visit a lot of sites that we had not even seen yet. We saw the Zentralfriedhof, the Natural History Museum, an opera, and so much more! Once Sara left, it really felt like my time here was done. I would love to stay here for the rest of my life, but I know I must return and catch-up with family and friends. I have to finish college too, hehe. But one day I will return to Vienna and enjoy all the good things this city has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home